The REALTOR magazine had a great article in the July/August 2012 magazine. The direct link to the article is available here.
What we wanted to provide our readers are direct links to the application profiled in the article. If you are reading this on your mobile or tablet device, by clicking the link it will automatically launch the Apple App Store. If you are on your desktop this should launch your iTunes desktop. So without further delay here is the list from the article with direct App Store links:
- Wunderlist (iPhone & iPad- Free) The Wunderlist mobile app for iPhone and iPod Touch will boost your productivity. Organize your to-do lists on the go and synchronize them with your free Wunderlist account. View and modify your tasks on Windows, Mac, Linux,iPad, Android and the Web. Hundreds of thousands of people worldwide use Wunderlist everyday. Wunderlist – your tasks anywhere, anytime.
- DocuSign Ink (iPhone & iPad- Free) Sign documents and get signatures quickly & easily from your iPad or iPhone. A must have app that will save you lots of time, and eliminate the need to print, fax, or mail documents and forms for signature.
- Open Home Pro (iPad- $4.99) #1 most downloaded app for real estate agents now with custom questions with Open Home Pro you can run your open house on your iPad.
- REALTOR.com (iPhone & iPad- Free) REALTOR.com® has more listings, better photos and updates listing information more often than any other real estate app.
- Trulia forAgents (iPhone, iPad & Android– Free) Trulia for Agents is the best way to take your business with you while you’re on the go. Respond to leads instantly, build your online reputation with prospective buyers and share listing information with clients – all while you’re on the road.
- Expensify (iPhone, iPad & Android– Free) This is the iPad version of the Expensify app – if you have an iPhone, we recommend installing our new official iPhone app instead of this one – it’s available as a separate download. Just search the App Store for ‘Expensify’ to find it!
- (REMOVED FROM STORE) iAnnotate PDF (iPhone, iPad & Android- $9.99) iAnnotate’s users say it best: “Light years ahead of the other PDF annotation apps,” “an indispensable tool to have,” and “the reason I bought an iPad.” Join the hundreds of thousands of users who turn to iAnnotate every day to read, annotate, and share their PDFs. Improve your productivity, reduce your clutter, and go paperless!
- Glmpse (iPhone & iPad- Free) Glympse is the easiest way to safely share your location with someone in real time. No sign-up needed and no new social network to manage. Recipients receive a link allowing them to view your ETA and location in real-time for the length of time you choose.
- LogMeIn (iPhone & iPad- Free) Remotely control your PCs and Macs over WiFi/3G with the free LogMeIn app on your iPad or iPhone. It works with LogMeIn’s free award-winning software installed on as many computers as you like. You can remotely access your files, run your applications and control your desktops from anywhere. With everything at your fingertips, you’re finally free to go.
Source: description text and links provided from http://itunes.apple.com- App prices subject to change