We will review the below apps and answer your questions about iPhones, iPads and Android mobile devices. Your host for this session is one of the top real estate technologist alive! Since I am drafting my own biography, let’s just say that I know a few things…
The below list is linked to the App and Play Store. Just click the link on your device and let the magical elves take over from there…
- Trello- Forget Nothing (IOS & Android– Free & Subscription) Organize anything, together. Whether you’re managing a team of freelancers, tracking million-dollar sales leads, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a list of stuff to get done, Trello makes sure you’re organized and on top of it all. Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You’ll know exactly what needs to get done, who’s going to do it, and what’s coming up next. And, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to Trello.com. Use the web site to stay organized while you’re at your desk, and the app to stay up to date while you’re out and about. With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you’re working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
- CamCard Free – Business Card Reader (IOS &Android– Free & $8.99) CamCard, read your card, mind your business. CamCard reads business cards and save instantly to phone Contacts. It syncs all your cards across smartphones, tablets, computers and the web app. Brand new AR Card feature allows you to better demonstrate yourself, your products and company by adding various contents in text, graphic, video, audio or file formats. It keeps you posted with the latest updates of your partners and help you attract more business opportunities.
- (REMOVED FROM APP STORE) SiteGiest – Scary Demographic Information (IOS &Android- Free) Understand and uncover the identity of a location with a tap. Sitegeist is a mobile application that helps you to learn more about your surroundings in seconds. Drawing on publicly available information, the app presents solid data in a simple at-a-glance format to help you tap into the pulse of your location anywhere in the United States. From demographics on the people and housing to the latest popular spots or weather, Sitegeist presents localized information visually so you can get back to enjoying the neighborhood. Sitegeist was created by the Sunlight Foundation with support from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation and is the third in a series of National Data Apps.
- TED – Educate Your Soul (IOS & Android– Free) Riveting talks by remarkable people, free to the world. The official TED app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch presents talks from some of the world’s most fascinating people: education radicals, tech geniuses, medical mavericks, business gurus and music legends. Find more than 1,400 TEDTalk videos (with more added each week) on the official TED app — now for both iPad and iPhone. The entire library is at your fingertips to browse at any time, even when you’re not online. Watch TEDTalks with subtitles in over 90 languages directly on your device through our new video player, or use AirPlay to watch them on your home entertainment system. Curate your own playlist. Download full videos to your device and watch them when you’re offline. Listen to an on-demand playlist of TEDTalks audio at any time. The TED app updates almost every day with new talks from TED events around the world. Sort the featured library by recency or popularity. Browse talks by tags, themes, or language. Share your favorite talks with your friends. Tell us how much time you have and let us guide you through a delightful playlist.
- Built-In Dictation- Yes, The Future is Here (IOS & Android- Free) All IOS and Android software offers an amazing dictation tool that will become your best friend. Next time your keyboard pops open try using the dictation tool instead- hint… it looks like a microphone and don’t have any screaming babies nearby.
- Google Now (Productivity- Free) The powerful Google search app has been upgraded with a powerful function, once reserved exclusively for the Android market. Think of it as ESP for your phone. See helpful cards with information you need throughout your day, before you even ask
- PS Express (Photo & Video IOS & Android– Free) ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP® EXPRESS: Edit and share — anywhere. Adobe Photoshop Express software lets you use simple gestures to quickly edit and share photos from your mobile device. Enjoy having your photo and video library right in your hand — without wasting your device’s valuable storage space.
- Pro HDR (Marketing IOS & Android– $1.99) The absolute best HD picture app made for both Android and IOS. Transform the way your pictures look and become an expert photographer with the easy to use interface
- Find My Friends (Productivity IOS– Free) For finding your way to the party, keeping track of family at a crowded amusement park, or getting picked up at the airport, Find My Friends is your app.
- Lumosity Mobile (Education IOS– Free/Membership) Train your memory and attention. Used by over 50 million people worldwide, Lumosity creates a Personalized Training Program that challenges your brain.
- Zite (News IOS & Android– Free) Zite is an intelligent magazine that helps you discover interesting things to read. Your Zite is as unique as you are. Zite learns what you like and gets smarter as you use it. Zite analyzes millions of articles each day and brings you the best of your favorite magazines, newspapers, authors, and blogs. Zite also helps you discover content that you won’t find elsewhere. We offer over 40,000 topics that bring fresh voices and different perspectives to explore.
- Waze (Map IOS & Android– Free) Waze is a fun, community based mapping, traffic & navigation app, 70 million strong. Join forces with other drivers nearby to outsmart traffic, save time & gas money, and improve everyone’s daily commute.
- CamScanner (Productivity IOS & Android– Free & $4.99) Turn any Smartphone into a Scanner with CamScanner for Intelligent Document Management. CamScanner is an intelligent document management solution for individuals, small businesses, organizations, governments and schools. It is the perfect fit for those who want to scan, sync, share and manage various contents on all devices.The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing app today!
- Google Drive (Productivity IOS & Android– Free) Google Drive is one safe place for all your stuff. Upload photos, videos, documents, and other files that are important to you, then access what you need wherever you go, on any device. Get going with up to 15GB of storage. Free.-Edit and create documents and spreadsheets with Docs and Sheets
- Polaris Office (Business IOS & Android– Free) POLARIS Office is a mobile office solution that allows users to view/edit MS Office documents on iPhone/iPad. Users can view/edit text files and view .pdf and .hwp files. POLARIS Office supports convenient features for mobile users such as direct opening of email attachments, cloud service, file manager and more. View and edit MS Office documents / View .pdf and .hwp files / Interoperability with cloud storage services (Google Docs, Dropbox, Box.net, more cloud services will be available later) / 15 templates / 18 2D/3D charts / 80 figures / 300+ functions / Camera mode that allows photos to be directly applied to documents / Direct opening of zip files / Slideshow mode / Rotated animation effects for slideshows / Pointer and memo for slideshows / Slide note
- Researchers Are Making A 3D Printer That Can Build A House In 24 Hours
At The University of Southern California, Professor Behrokh Khoshnevis has built a colossal 3D printer that can build a house in 24 hours. Khoshnevis’s robot comes equipped with a nozzle that spews out concrete and can build a home based on a set computer pattern. (BusinessInsider.com) Full Article
- VicTsing Magnetic Detachable Fish-Eye Lens Wide Angle Micro Lens 3-in-1 Kits Red for iphone 5 5C 5S 4S 4 3GS ipad mini ipad 4 3 2 Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2 Note 3 2 1 Sony Xperia L36h L36i HTC ONE Smartphones with flat camera for $8.99
- REALTOR ® Content ResourceStay in touch with consumers and brand original homeownership content with your name. How? The REALTOR® Content Resource gives you access to hundreds of authoritative homeownership, buying, and selling articles ready to use in your consumer communications. When you log in, you’re just three simple steps away from sharing original content via social media, e-mail, your website, blog, e-newsletter, or printed handout. The REALTOR® Content Resource is the member version of HouseLogic, NAR’s consumer website.Learn Morehttp://members.houselogic.com/landing/decorate-tips-122013/?cid=eo_sm_nartw_rcrpromo